The Draft Financial Plan ensures Council can continue to maintain and expand (due to growth), current service levels in a financially sustainable and viable manner.
The Plan also aims to support long-term financial planning and ensuring adequate funding is allocated support infrastructure under Council’s control.
The Draft Financial Plan demonstrates the following financial management principles:
- Revenue, expenses, assets, liabilities, investments and financial transactions are managed in accordance with Council’s financial policies and strategic plans.
- Management of the following financial risks:
- the financial viability of Council.
- the management of current and future liabilities of Council. Council is currently debt free. No borrowings have been included in Council’s Financial Plan.
- Financial policies and strategic plans are designed to provide financial stability and predictability to the community.
- Council maintains accounts and records that explain its financial operations and financial position.
- Financial plans provide for the growth in population and households and the associated challenges of maintaining and expanding service provision.
How you can participate
Feedback on Draft Financial Plan is now closed.
|commenting on the Draft Financial Plan document, see below|
|making an online submission, see below|
|emailing a submission to email@example.com|
COMMENT ON THE DOCUMENT
Comment on Draft Financial Plan
Take a look at the Draft Financial Plan and have your say. You can place pins and comments directly on the document while reading through other comments already placed.